Saturday, July 21, 2007

Workouts and donuts...


I just ate a freakin huge cream filled chocolate covered donut!!! A member brought it from this awesome donut shop where she's from. It was just sitting there staring at me... taunting me. So I put it out of its misery. It was good. Very good. I feel better now.

Saturday's in July the club is pretty dead in the afternoons. Everyone is at home chillin or doing what I would like to be... outside! Friday I ended up not riding on the spin bike and just ran 5 miles. Today (Sat) I rode outdoors 10 miles with my sons then ran a 5k. Not a bad workout. Tonight... I'm taking Nancy and the kids out for Bar-B-Q! Yeee Haaa!! Tomorrow I'm riding a hilly course. I need to be ready for the ride next week... so it'll be a week of hills leading up to Saturday.

No comments: