Saturday, July 7, 2007

777


Okay, so the date today is 7-7-07. This has to be a good day. I'm meeting Alex Bentley (a trainer at the gym) for a 17 mile ride today. This is only his third ride... so I'm keeping the distance manageable. After the ride it's off to the pool for a session with my swim coach Phil. I'm not sure I've progressed that great since we last met... I'm sure I'll get some constructive insight today. I look forward to the day I can hit the pool and just swim for an hour straight. One day!

'll pick up the kids from my parents after my swim and it's to the house for chores! I have to finish some painting and really give the place a good cleaning. We're hardly home and when we are it's eat, shower, sleep. Not much time for cleaning and other stuff. Plus with Nancy being pregnant it's pretty much just me and the kids.... which ultimately means me. Speaking of Nancy... I can feel the baby kick now. That's always cool. Only 4 more months.

Tonight I'm taking the family to a minor league baseball game. The Hickory Crawdads a AAA team affiliated with the Pittsburgh Pirates. We have a skybox (suite) for the game. We get the skybox as a perk for being the official gym of the team. They workout at my gym. It's pretty sweet. There is also fireworks after the game. That's usually pretty cool. I just need to watch my beer and pizza consumption. Especially since tomorrow we have church, house work, and I have to do a 45 min run. Training never ceases!

No comments: