Saturday, September 15, 2007

So much training... so little time.

Well Bridge to bridge is tomorrow and sadly I am not a part of it. Best of luck to my buddy Jon who I'm sure will do great. Beers in the man cave on me soon!

This weekend... I have to work Saturday, I have to get my house ready for in-laws coming into town, I have to take care of kids, and I have to get in a 30-minute swim, an hour run, and a hour bike ride. I'm not sure when or how I'm gonna do it... but I assure you I will. This is the great advantage of having a pre-built training plan. You feel guilty if you do not fill in the blanks. I hate it when my training calendar has missed workouts on it. I always want my planned vs. actual training minutes to be balanced. So this weekend I'll fit it all in even if I'm running at 10pm or swimming at 5am. I'll get it done. Only three days until I welcome my newest little training partner into the world. Wish me luck... it's gonna be a crazy weekend. Luckily we're seeing the first of some cooler weather! 70's on Sunday! Woo hoo!

No comments: