Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Run, swim...

Today was a wonderful day. After a very stressful 2 weeks of living in the hospital waiting for my daughter to enter the world and having a very limited training schedule... I'm back on track today. Had a good 5k run today followed by a strong 550 yard swim. It's the best hour I've spent in a while. The swim felt great after a hot run. Good to feel my upper body muscles working hard again. Though I'm still at the hospital for one more week... I see the end on the horizon and I look forward to cooler fall weather, hard training, and spending time with my new little girl.

Tomorrow it's my first ride on my new Tri bike. I'll spend an hour on the bike tomorrow then tomorrow evening I'm due for a 40 minute run which I'll do at the hospital. They have a nice walking track there I can use.

Till tomorrow... happy training!

No comments: