Friday, September 7, 2007

Baby's still cookin... training continues...

We're still hunkered down at the hospital letting the baby cook a bit longer to get ready for her debut to the world. Apparently, Sept 17th is the day. So, one more week before I meet my daughter.

Because of all the time spent at the hospital I've been primarily running. I really think this has been good for me. A solid week of run training is beginning to pay off. My pace is still crazy slow but my endurance is improving. For now I don't care how fast I am as long as I can reach the finish line.

I did get to spend a little time in the Man Cave last night. While washing some clothes for the pregnant one... I built up my new machine. I've got it as far as I feel comfortable. I'll be taking her down to the local bike shop to have their mechanic run the cables, adjust the derailleurs and dial it in. By next week I should be able to take her on her maiden voyage. Here's a rare photo inside the Man Cave!

No comments: