Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yeah... whatever


It was hot as HELL today!! Okay... so I said I would not run in this heat again. You'd think I'd know better. I went out on a recovery ride yesterday in the oppressive heat and (get this) forgot my freakin water bottle!! So I found a walking park at a rec center that had a water fountain in it. I rode around the mile walking path several times stopping to get water on a couple occasions. Is was even hot on the bike.

So anyway... back to what I said I would not do...Today... against my better judgement... I ran again. 1:30 in the afternoon AGAIN! I'm an idiot!. The first 1.5 miles I was cruising... then the heat hit me like a wall! Okay... this time is it... no more afternoon running in 110 degree death-heat! Bike tomorrow... swim Saturday. Did I mention that it is hot out here?

No comments: