Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's COLD!


The day after Thanksgiving was pretty docile. Had to work but got to go on a quick 15-mile ride. It was cold. Low 40's and windy. The kind of wind that cuts right through you. Thanks to a lot of warm clothing (leg warmers, shoe covers, full finger gloves, fleece beanie, wool undershirt, winter jersey) I did pretty well. Today it's even colder... gonna go out and do another little 15 or so mile loop. Every little bit helps. I plan on trying to put as many miles in every day at an easy endurance pace this winter and try to get a jump on spring 2008. As much as I hate the cold... an easy endurance pace suits me when it's uncomfortable outside. I hope the freezing rain and ice stays away... cause as much as I hate riding in the cold... I hate indoor trainers even more.

BLING: Installed some pretty cool Stella Azzurra handlebars yesterday. Can't wait to get my new Thomson stem and Eriksen Titanium post. I also need to order some new tires... mine are about done. eBay here I come!

No comments: